Friday, 21 August 2009

Rochor Beancurd House- Silky smooth beancurd~

J: Rochor Beancurd House has been my favourite beancurd stall since years ago. I simply love their silky smooth beancurd which literally glides through my teeth down my throat :P
A: I feel that the soyabean milk was a bit diluted. The lady only add a scoop of soyabean milk to the beancurd!

We also tried their youtiao and portugese egg tarts. The egg tarts were decent, just like any other Madeline portugese egg tarts but a little dry and the tart lacks the buttery taste. The youtiao however, was lacking in crispiness. Still, we like to soak the youtiao inside the soyabean milk and enjoy the burst of dao huey upon chewing the youtiao.














A's & J's ratings: 4.5/5 beancurd, 4/5 egg tart, 3/5 youtiao

745 Geylang Road (Lor 39)
24hr
Tel : 7483989
432 Balestier Road
Public Mansions #01-436
62563002
7.30am to 12.30 midnight

No comments: